Physicians Regional-Pine Ridge
Physicians Regional Medical Center-Pine Ridge
The Pine Ridge campus is a 365,000 square-foot, 101-bed acute care facility accredited by The Joint Commission. This landmark facility has been in the Naples Florida community since 1999. It was originally opened as Cleveland Clinic, as a satellite location. In May 2006, the facility was given the name Physicians Regional Medical Center.
Today, Physicians Regional Healthcare System is comprised of two premier Naples hospitals in Collier County with 201 licensed beds, an affiliated multispecialty physician group, and a medical staff of over 300 physicians who are highly trained and exceptionally skilled within their fields. The Healthcare System offers vital services such as Neurovascular, Stroke and Orthopaedics to the Naples Community.
- State-of-the-art facilities and services
- 101-bed hospital featuring all private
- Four-story medical office building
- 24-hour Emergency Room (ER) services
- Outpatient services including radiology, laboratory and rehabilitation
- General medical/surgical services
- Robotic Surgery Center (da Vinci® SiTM and MAKOplasty®)
- Neurovascular and Stroke Institute
- Cardiology Center
- Vein Center
- Orthopaedic and Spine Center
- ENT Specialty Care Center