At the Vein Center at Physicians Regional, we are equipped with the latest, state-of-the-art technology for performing the following medical and cosmetic procedures:
- Laser Ablation: Minimally invasive procedure that uses heat to seal a leaky vein, and improve circulation and appearance.
- Radiofrequency Ablation: Procedure used in the treatment of varicose veins. It is an alternative to the traditional stripping operation. Under ultrasound guidance, a radiofrequency catheter is inserted into the abnormal vein and the vessel treated with radio-energy, resulting in closure of the involved vein.
- Microphelebectomy: A minimally invasive procedure where tiny incisions are used to remove varicose veins that are causing pain and unsightly bulging.
- Ultrasound Guided Sclerotherapy: A treatment procedure using ultrasound to inject varicose veins with a liquid solution that causes them to dissolve.
- Sclerotherapy: A procedure used to treat blood vessels or blood vessel malformations (vascular malformations) and also those of the lymphatic system. A medicine is injected into the vessels, which makes them shrink.
Symptoms of venous insufficiency or venous disease include the following:
- Leg pain
- Tenderness along a vein
- Night cramps
- Edema or swelling
- Skin changes or discoloration
If you are experiencing one or more of these symptoms, contact the Vein Center directly for an initial consultation: (239) 304-4900.
Our locations are conveniently located near where you live and work.