Brian Mason, MD
- Physicians Regional-Collier Boulevard
- Physicians Regional-Pine Ridge
Brian Mason, MD
Meet Dr. Mason
Dr. Mason is board certified in Radiology as a sub-specialist in vascular and interventional radiology and earned his medical degree through an accelerated six-year combined bachelor's/medical degree program at the University of Missouri School of Medicine. He completed is diagnostic radiology residency training at Bridgeport/Yale-New Haven Hospital where he served as Chief Resident.
Dr. Mason advanced his medical preparation by training further to sub-specialize in image guided micro-invasive techniques at the University of Oklahoma.
Dr. Mason was in private practice as an interventional radiologist in a large tertiary referral center for nine years in Orlando, Florida, where he also acted as the section chair. Dr. Mason completed his training with a Neuroendovascular Interventional Neurosurgery fellowship at the University of Wisconsin Medical Health Center in Madison.
Dr. Mason has been widely published in multiple peer-reviewed scientific journals.
Physician Group Locations
|1||Physicians Regional Medical Group - Naples|
|Neurovascular and Stroke Institute|
|6101 Pine Ridge Road|
|Naples, FL 34119|
|Phone: (239) 348-4323|
|Fax: (239) 348-4585|
|View Map >|
- A.B. of Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology - Radiology
- Medical Education:
- Doctor of Medicine - University of Missouri, Kansas City, Missouri
- Diagnostic Radiology - Bridgeport Hospital/Yale University, Bridgeport, CT
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology Fellowship - University of Oklahoma Health Sci Center, Oklahoma City, OK
- Neurointerventional Radiology Fellowship - University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconcin
- Physicians Regional Healthcare System, Naples, FL